2009 Pegasus Build
Revision as of 03:55, 10 December 2015 by Hqi
||Newegg, about $120|
- The CPU is overclock at 3.2GHz
- A review by ExtremeTech: http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2079567,00.asp
- CPU Clock Ratio: 8x
- CPU Host Clock Control: Enabled
- CPU Host Freqency: 400
- System Memory Multiplier: 2.00B
- Everything else is default as far as I can see.
- This motherboard is not Mac friendly
- A review by ExtremeTech: http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,2845,2335930,00.asp
- This Hitachi disk is noisy compare to the Seagate 1.5TB I had for Picard.
- On EDIMAX EW-7128G IEEE 802.11b/g PCI Wireless Card purchased at http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833315041 is OK. You can download driver, including the Mac driver at: http://www.edimax.us/