Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Welcome to AICIP (Advanced Imaging and Collaborative Information Processing) Wiki site. To create a new account, please drop an email to hqi AT utk.edu. <ul>
Welcome to AICIP (Advanced Imaging and Collaborative Information Processing) Wiki site.
To create a new account , please drop an email to hqi AT utk.edu. <ul>
Revision as of 05:44, 10 December 2015
Welcome to AICIP (Advanced Imaging and Collaborative Information Processing) Wiki site.To create a new account (all AICIP members should have one), please drop an email to hqi AT utk.edu.
- November 2015: Welcome Ying Qu to our group!
- October 2015: Wei passed his PhD defense. Congratulations, Dr. Wang! He will start working at GE Global Research in November.
- June 2015: Rui and Wei's WHISPERS paper got the Best Paper Award. The work is the first that uses autoencoder cascade to solve the spectral unmixing problem.
- June 2015: Ali's MICCAI paper was accepted. This is the equivalent of CVPR in medical imaging area.
- May 2014: Welcome Ali Taalimi to our group!
- May 2014: Liu just passed his MS thesis defense on Statistical Analysis of Disturbances in Power Transmission Systems. Congratulations!
- Apr 2014: Zhibo's Friendbook work was finally accepted by IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing. Title: Friendbook: A semantic-based friend recommendation system for social networks. It's been a long journey. Congratulations!
- Apr 2014: After a 6-week internship at Microsoft early this year, Jiajia successfully landed a job at GE Global Research. We'll miss you, Jiajia. Wish you the best in your career and life.
- Mar 2014: Wei's event unmixing work was finally accepted by IEEE Trans. on Smart Grid. Title: Multiple event detection and recognition through sparse unmixing for high-resolution situational awareness in power grid. We are proud of the breakthrough we made in multiple event analysis.
- Mar 2014: Another baby boy! Zhibo and Huiyan just had their baby boy, Henry (Hong Rui)! Congratulations, Zhibo and Huiyan!
- Nov 2013: Zhibo's paper was accepted by INFOCOM14. Congratulations! Title: Fault Tolerant Barrier Coverage for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Sep 2013: Jiajia's paper was accepted by ICCV13. Congratulations! Title: Group sparsity and geometry constrained dictionary learning for action recognition from depth maps
- Aug 2013: Zhibo's work on barrier coverage was accepted at IEEE Trans. on Mobile Computing. Title: Achieving k-barrier coverage in hybrid directional sensor networks. Congratulations!
- Aug 2013: Welcome Alireza Rahimpour, Yang Song, and Cristian Capdevila to our group!
See more at AICIP Events