Welcome to AICIP (Advanced Imaging and Collaborative Information Processing) Wiki site.To create a new account (all AICIP members should have one), please drop an email to hqi AT utk.edu.
- September 2018: Congratulations to Dr. Zhifei Zhang for successfully defending his dissertation on "Conditional Image Synthesis by Generative Adversarial Modeling." Zhifei is going to start working at Adobe in December.
- August 2018: Welcome four new students joining our group, Razieh K. Baghbaderani, Taher Naderi, Maofeng Tang, and Quan Zhou. They come from very diverse background, image processing, control, remote sensing, and mechatronics.
- August 2018: Elliot did a great job defending his thesis, "Real Time Fusion of Radioisotope Direction Estimation and Visual Object Tracking." Congratulations!
- February 2018: Ying's paper on "Unsupervised sparse Dirichlet-net for hyperspectral image super-resolution," is accepted by CVPR'18. Congratulations on this excellent work!
- February 2018: Congratulations to Dr. Liu Liu for successfully defending his PhD dissertation on Valentine's Day. His dissertation topic is "Binary Representation Learning for Large Scale Visual Data." Liu has already accepted the offer from Samsung at CA and will start soon.
- January 2018: Welcome Ramin Nabati to officially join our group!
See more at AICIP Events